At HostedMScrm our support revolves around our Customer Portal.
You can submit service cases, register for our events, and access a variety of customized resources designed to make your CRM experience more satisfying.
Our Portal Services
- By clicking on the Service tab across the top menu customers can login and take advantage of our knowledge base for answers to the most common problems as well as open up a new support tickets.
- Additionally, a live chat session or phone call can be started instantly with one of our support engineers.
- Customers can enter service cases by logging in here, rather than calling or e-mailing.
- We offer password-protected access to key customer support tools, such as FAQs, our Knowledge Base, and our Video Library.
- Customers can update their profiles, view their histories, check status and place new service cases round the clock.
- After a service request has been made, the system automatically sends customers a confirmation of receipt and a case number
Our support portal is a great example of how we are using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to run the support side of our business and is something that your company can also take advantage of. Keep in mind that you can create customer facing landing pages that allow visitors to login and access and/or update data from the hosted Microsoft CRM database. The license to do this is called the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Connector and is included at no additional cost in the HostedMScrm.com hosted Microsoft CRM offering.
For more information on how something like this can be created for your company please click here to contact sales.