Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online provides new levels of insight and makes it easier than ever to manage the relationships that are critical to your business’ success.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online empowers your sales, service, and marketing personnel. Dynamics CRM Online makes it easy to cross-sell and upsell, providing a real boost to your company’s bottom line. Innovative customer care features improve customer service and increase customer satisfaction and retention. Advanced marketing automation features help you plan, manage, and conduct campaigns, while the marketing resources management features ensure that your sales people always have the most up-to-date information at their command.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- No hardware or software to buy
- Predictable monthly cost
- Full integration with Microsoft products, including Office
- Access from Outlook or a web browser
- Fully managed, free your IT staff to focus on other business needs
- Automatic backups
- Meets the strictest cloud security standards in the world, including ISO 27001
- HIPAA compliant
- Meets EU Safe Harbor and EU Model Clause requirements
- Access your data on the go from anywhere with an active Internet connection
- 30-day trial available
The Microsoft Power of Choice
Microsoft embraces a concept that it refers to as the “Power of Choice.” The Power of Choice means that Dynamics CRM users can choose among several deployment options. Want the convenience and low up-front costs of a cloud deployment? Choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online. Want to own and run the software and hardware yourself? Choose an on-premises deployment. Want the convenience of the cloud while retaining some of the control of an on-premises deployment? Choose hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Ready to see how Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online can benefit your business?
Use the form below to request a free 30-day trial or have an account executive follow up with you.