Like Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, Hosted CRM is a public cloud-based CRM service that leverages the power of Microsoft Dynamics. Hosted CRM removes the burden of managing the hardware, software, and human resources necessary to run CRM on-premises. Hosted CRM service deployments that use the shared model provide excellent speed, performance, and security for small businesses.
Our shared model of hosted CRM is the best solution for small businesses that want to leverage the power of the cloud to lower both the setup and recurring costs of their CRM system. With no hardware or software to buy and the option to choose a month-to-month commitment, there is no lower risk option available for powering your business with Dynamics CRM. Our one-user minimum and no-setup-fee or no-contract options make hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM the best CRM solution for small business with five or fewer CRM users.
Matching your CRM licenses to your CRM needs can be challenge. Typical cloud CRM solutions require you to guess what your CRM needs will be 12 months in the future. With hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM, however, you can adjust your number of licenses on a monthly basis. With this solution, you can grow and shrink your user count dynamically, while avoiding the large initial startup costs associated with on-premises CRM deployments.
Hosted CRM is also available in a Dedicated Model.
Learn more about the differences between hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Shared Model vs. Microsoft CRM Online.
Shared Model Benefits
- One user minimum
- Sales, Service, and Marketing management and automation
- Safe and secure
- Free training from xRM
- Accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Work in Outlook or a web browser
- Automate business processes
- Automatic backups
- High availability
- Minimize your upfront costs with a no setup fee (12-month contract applies)
- No contract option available (setup fee applies)
- Get up and running in minutes
- Fully managed—free your IT to focus on other business priorities
- Flexibility to add or remove users on a monthly basis
- Free value-added xRM tools
- 24 x 365 support