What is Hosted CRM?
Hosted CRM is a cloud-based CRM service that offers all of the powerful features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM with added flexibility and no contract.
Benefits of hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- $0 setup fee option available
- Contract-free options available
- Rapid Deployment
- Work in your web browser or in Outlook
- Accessible from anywhere with an Internet connection
- Never worry about system maintenance, upgrades, or updates again
- Free up your IT staff to focus on other business needs
- Enhanced security
- Improved reliability and availability
- End-user support from the CRM experts at xRM
- Free training webinars and access to the Success Portal
- Free value-added tools from xRM
- Access to the expert consultants of xRM
We offer Shared, Dedicated Virtual, and Dedicated Physical environments for our hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM service. Each of the environments is explained below.
Hosted CRM (Shared Environment)
This type of Partner-Hosted Model offers all the benefits of an on-demand Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution, but includes additional flexibility and customization options. Our hosted CRM is affordably priced per active user—allowing our clients to adjust the cost of their subscription up or down on a monthly basis.
We offer our shared environment customers the freedom of choosing either no contract or no setup fee. If you prefer the flexibility afforded by our no-contract option, there is a $60 per user setup fee for our Shared Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM service. If you prefer not to sign a contract, you agree to a 12-month contract, and we will waive the $60 per user setup fee.
Hosted CRM (Dedicated Environment)
For companies that need greater speed or control over the deployment, we also offer dedicated environments. While shared environments are more common and meet the needs of most of our customers, there are four common reasons that companies choose to move to a dedicated environment.
- They want to host unmanaged code, which is code that was not developed or approved by Microsoft or xRM. This code can include custom workflow assemblies, plug-ins, web applications, SQL Reports, ISV tools, or other line-of-business (LOB) applications.
- They want to leverage software licenses that they already own, such as CRM, SQL, Windows Server, etc.
- They want to, or are required to, maintain physical isolation of their data.
- They want to take advantage of Single Sign On.
Our dedicated environments are available in both virtual and physical configurations.
Dedicated Virtual Environment
A dedicated virtual environment provides greater speed, flexibility, and control than our shared environment. Our network administrators use Hyper-V to create virtual servers in our data center. All of the resources of the virtual server are dedicated to one organization and serve the needs of up to approximately 15 CRM users, depending on traffic, usage, and installed plug-ins.
Setup of a dedicated virtual environments starts at $3,500 for a standard configuration. Additional charges may apply. If your business outgrows your virtual environment and needs to upgrade to a dedicated physical environment, we will credit the $3,500 setup fee towards the setup cost of the dedicated physical environment.
Dedicated Physical Environment
In a dedicated physical environment, all of the resources of a single server (allowing up to approximately 150 users) are dedicated to your organization.
The setup cost for a dedicated physical environment begins at $7,000 for a standard configuration. Additional charges may apply.
No matter which model you choose, we provide a number of value-added tools that integrate smoothly into your system, many of them at no extra cost.
Should your business ever require an on-premises deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your subscription-based deployment can be converted by our expert support team.
Move Your CRM to the Cloud
Complete the form below to have a CRM expert contact you about Hosted Microsoft Dynamics CRM.