Partner Hosted Model
Hosted Microsoft CRM
Our Partner Hosted Model is a privately-hosted version of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, which we make available to our clients by monthly subscription.
This type of Partner Hosted Model offers all the benefits of an offsite, On-Demand Customer Relationship Manager, but includes additional flexibility and customization options. Our hosted CRM is affordably priced per ACTIVE user – allowing our clients to adjust the cost of their subscription on a monthly basis. We also offer a number of value-added tools that integrate smoothly into your system, many of them at no extra cost. Our Partner Hosted Model is designed for clients who like to "think outside the box"!
Should your business ever require a dedicated (on-site) model of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, your subscription-based deployment can be easily converted over by our expert support team.
Our Partner Hosted Model uses the same code base as Microsoft's CRM Online, offering the same out-of-box product and user interface. The decision between hosting services will be greatly influenced by your needs and requirements.
- Get more for less – Get the benefits of Professional Plus at no additional costs.
- Now there is only one user subscription package – Professional at $44 user/month
- Professional now includes many of the Professional Plus offerings, including offline support and 250 custom entities and 250 workflows.
- Professional also includes ten gigabytes of storage and customers can purchase incremental storage on a per organization basis.
- Lower costs – Storage is priced per organization, not by user, saving customers money.
- Subscriptions include: ten gigabytes of storage and customers may purchase additional storage in 1GB increments (up to 50GB).
- Cost per gigabyte is $5.00/month.
- We provide all of our tools for free.
- Jumpstart your CRM project - The addition of sample data give customers the context to better visualize the types of capabilities that Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides.
- Increase user productivity - Users can access their Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online data from their mobile device even while on the go.
- Expand accessibility - Users can access Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online from any browser-based mobile device including Windows Mobile, Blackberry, iPhone, Palm and others.
- Faster & Easier Microsoft Office Outlook® installation - Installation is more accessible and requires minimal user steps to install, configure and update.
- Reduce duplicate work - Users can quickly import their Outlook contact information into Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Improved visibility – Ongoing synchronization ensures contact information stays current between local user Outlook experience and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Optimize usability – These enhancements enable users to more easily import the data that is important for them to track.